Satsanga’s meanings is that “Sat” which means “real existence” and “sanga” which means “gathering” in Sanskrit.
Self-realization of Real Self will occur by sharing the space with the real existence (Sat).
Guideline for participants
Satsanga is the space fulfilled with the subtlest energy, prana.
- Please put off the switch of all electronic devices, (cellular phone, tablet etc.)
- Please don’t talk in Satsanga. (Please take outside of Satsanga.)
- Please don’t have something to eat. (If you need to have something to eat, you are sure to exchange the air by opening the windows after eating.)
- Please don’t induce each other of participants.
- Please don’t bring something fragrant.
Let’s share the valuable time with gratitude without disturb the stillness in your etiquette.
charge : Satsanga 5,000 yen (2 hours and a half)